Friday 21 November 2014

Winter whats on my face?

Hello my lovelies! So I haven't posted much recently, as I've been revising for exams, so I thought i'd share with you my winter makeup essentials!

Ps Love (Primark) liquid eyeliner
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Collection Lipstick 'Seduction'
Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealer

Ill be back posting full time a week on Wednesday, but untill then it will be a bit touch and go, so sorry about that!

Also, I nearly have 200 followers which is c r a z y!! So thanks for that guys!

Leanne :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I am going to try the Primark liner I still can not do it in a straight line but I am keep practicing using different products because it's obviously not me that is the problem lol. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. its very good, and so cheap! xx

    ReplyDelete