Saturday 8 November 2014

Primark Candle Review


Hello my lovelies! I have a slightly different review today, a candle one!

So about a month ago i picked up this 'Winter Berry' candle from Primark of all places, for just 80p! Because of how cheap it was, i really wasn't expecting a lot, but its  not bad at all!

The scent of the candle is really fruity and sweet. As you'd expect the scent doesn't fill the whole room dramatically, but you can definitely smell it. It burns down really nicely as well, which not a
lot

I think this would make a really nice stocking stuffer or present for someone who likes candles, but isn't a big fan of expensive ones.

For 80p there isn't much i can grumble about, as its very good for the money!
The cinnamon and apple one s very nice too by the way!

Price: 9/10   Product:  6.9/10  Packaging 8/10

Leanne :) xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh it looks so cute! ^_^ X


    http://worldofideasss.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo will try these I always stay away from cheap candles because they never smell I normally only have my yankees. Next time i'm in Primark think i'll pick one up and give it a try xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Yankee candles are brilliant! But for 80p these are pretty good! The apple and cinnamon one is really nice too! xxx

      Delete
  3. I have the coconut and vanilla one from primark, its so nice for that price! I didn't see that one in there so I'll have to look next time I'm in. I nominated you for the Liebster award, more info on my post here http://saundersthings.blogspot.co.uk hope you get a chance to do it! xx

    ReplyDelete