Sunday 2 November 2014

It's Potent


Hello my lovelies! I'm always looking for skincare products to try out, and earlier this year, i bought a set of Benefits Skincare luxury sized samples. One of my favorite products from the bunch was It's Potent, so i thought I'd share with you my thoughts! 

When perusing the shelves, trying to pick out an eye cream, i tend to stay away from thick heavy creams! I much prefer light creams, as thick, gloopy  creams cause me to break out under my eyes. I end up with lot's of small spots, and its just not pretty! In comparison to other eye creams I've tried, It's Potent is actually fairly light. Don't get me wrong though, when you put it on you can still feel it on your eyes, but it's not sticky or a hindrance!

I always apply my eye cream after cleansing before i go to bed, i definitely find that that's enough to keep my under eye area in good shape! When i wake up, after application, i can certainly tell the difference! The skin is nourished, and i have no dry or flaky patches! 

It smells fairly nice too, which is a plus point, there's nothing worse than a great product that doesn't smell good! It's potent definitely isn't the cheapest of eye creams on the market, and you could probably get one much cheaper at £25.50, but if you've tried everything else on the shelves, and nothings working, I'd definitely recommend you give this a go!

Price: 5/10    Product:7/10   Packaging: 6/10

Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment