Wednesday 15 October 2014

Collecion Gothic Glam Lipstick:- Seduction

*Sorry for the fact that this was taken in Starbucks! I wanted to apply it, but couldn't without photographing it first!*

Hello my Lovelies! If you've been reading for a while, you'll probably know that I've been on the look out for the perfect deep red/ purple lip colour recently. When i was in Scarborough a few weeks back now, i was looking for a really nice autumn lip colour. I swatched this and instantly feel in love with it, but there wasn't any left! Just my luck! Ever since, I've been in every Collection stocker near me, but it seemed to be sold out everywhere! On Saturday i popped into the Superdrug in Meadowhall, they had it, and obviously i bought it!

Firstly, i want to discuss the consistency of the product it's self. It's very creamy, and applies really easily to the lips, however, its not sticky (i find it hard to find a non-sticky budget lipstick, so an extra bonus)! It lasts for hours too, which is great, because you don't have to keep re-applying! The colour itself, as I've already mentioned, is absolutely stunning! I would probably say, its a deep toned red, with the slightest hint of purple. On my lips, 'Seduction' really brings out the white of my teeth, and leaves me looking like i own a set of really pearly whites! 

The packaging, is actually really nice too the outside, is mainly black with a gold pattern on the lid, but inside where the lipstick is, is a really nicely finished gold colour (that doesn't look the slightest bit tacky, like most gold packaging on 'cheap' lipsticks) I also like the fact that there is a representation of the colour on the bottom of the tube, as it makes it so much easier to store! 

If you know Collection, you'll probably know that it's a budget beauty brand, which means that the lipstick really doesn't break the bank! At only £2.99, this is one of the best lipsticks I've tried, in terms of both product and packaging, so i would recommend it to anyone who wants a staple autumn winter lipstick, for such a small price!

Product: 9.6/10      Packaging:8/10    Price:10/10 

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Leanne :)xx



No comments:

Post a Comment