Wednesday 6 August 2014

Nivea Express Hydration Primer



Hello my lovelies! As you may already know, I have relatively oily skin, and i hate it! So recently i've been on the search for a really good moisturiser, and i think I've found it... 

Nivea Express Hydration Primer!

Firstly, i want to talk about the packaging. I love the glass jar, as to me glass shows quality! However, the box is noticibly larger than the actual jar, so much so that the actual product is positioned on a platform of cardboard. But the box is very informative, and tells you everything that the product intends to do, which i really like!

As for the moisturising side of the product, for oily skin its very good. Even after just the first use, i noticed that my skin felt softer, and more smooth! When first applied, i feel like my skin is having a really good drink. It also leaves me feeling much fresher (I have no idea how it does this, as when i wake up i look like a monster!) I think probably the best thing about the moisurising side of things is that, i'm not left with my usual shine, when applied as part of my skincare regime! 

In terms of the primer, its okay. If I'm going out with no base makeup on, then i can tell a noticable difference. My skin looks much smoother, and less discoloured! It also really helps my eye makeup to stay intact, without creasing (which i have a really big problem with!). I don't think it helps my foundation to sit any better though, but it doesn't make it any worse either! 

Overall i really like this! I would definitely recommend it with anybody who has hydration problems or sensitive skin, as it moisurises well, without leaving too much extra 'oil'. 

Overall rating 7/10

Leanne :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment